Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Amber Rose and her “Album”


Okay, after watching the Soul Train Awards, I had to take a look back and double check that I heard correctly. Amber Rose is doing an album.... (pause)... So I know almost nothing about her. All I know is that she dated Kanye West and now it is Wiz Khalifa. I also know that she is a model and now spokesperson for Whipped and Fluffed Smirnoff. For some reason, I am highly excited to see what she has in store. Come on why not? Her ex is Kanye West (who is a musical genius) and now her boyfriend now is Wiz Khalifa. I would definitely want to hear what she has in store. Hopefully it is as good as she says it is going to be. If it isn’t then I guess I will be seeing what her fashion sense is like or just hope that she continues modeling.

Follow @DarealAmberRose
by: Adree Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spincity Radio