Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Waka Diss Wiz for second time?


Round #1


Round #2


Round #3


Okay now we all know that certain artists are necessary to life. For instance, Waka Flocka is very necessary to the music scene because you need him to continue to put out a song you can party to. Wiz is necessary because his music is what you would listen to when you are smoking. For Waka to say something about Wiz not having swag is absolutely absurd. And I’m not saying that Waka does not have any swag, I just don’t understand why he would say something like that when his music is only needed when you are either at a club or a strip club. Or when you are getting ready to go pistol whip someone in the face for trying to talk mess about you behind your back. I know that when I listen to Wiz Khalifa when I want to hear true lyrics about weed. LOL!!! Don’t judge me.... I’m out!!!

By: Adree Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spincity Radio